Trade Counter & Telephone Sales Person – Electrical Wholesale
Salary & Benefits: £22,000 to £27,000 per annum depending on experience plus contributory pension scheme & bonus scheme
Hours: 7:30am to 5:30pm Monday to Friday. 8:30am to 12:00pm Saturdays (1-in-3)
Company Description: A well established Nationwide Electrical Distributor looking to expand their centre in Hillingdon. The business provides a wide range of products to customers, from their trade counter and by daily delivery service.
Fantastic career progression and various training schemes available for all staff.
Role: This will be a varied and exciting role which will include serving existing and new clients on their trade counter and telephone sales duties.
**Experience working in the Electrical Wholesale sector is essential**
Person: You must be reliable and punctual, be self-motivated and enthusiastic with a solid work ethic and a “can do” attitude whilst being a team player who enjoys a busy and productive working environment.
- Serving customers over a very busy trade counter
- Processing orders and quotations using the company system
- Building, developing and managing relationships with customers
- Ensuring all records, systems and paperwork are kept up-to-date
- Dealing with other branches and departments in a professional manner
- Dealing with and resolving any customer queries
- Maintaining a good level of product knowledge
- Picking/Packing orders
- Trade Counter Merchandising